The i-CAT FLX brings the latest 3D technology to Glen Ellyn Implant & Oral Surgery Center. The i-CAT provides unmatched visualization of anatomical detail, aids in treatment planning and help us better explain the particulars of your case, and address any questions you might have. Dr. Drouin can use this innovative technology to quickly and easily share 3D images of the area of concern with your referring doctor – allowing the doctors to collaborate on your care, improving your experience, and delivering a positive treatment outcome.
Surgical Predictability – The i-CAT gives Dr. Drouin your complete anatomical information on bone and pathology prior to surgery which results in less trauma and predictable surgical outcomes.
Navigational Predictability – The anatomically accurate i-CAT images allow Dr. Drouin to successfully create surgical plans and surgical guides prior to your surgery.
Distortion-Free Measurements – The i-CAT produces anatomically accurate 3-D images used to create the most accurate treatment plans and successful surgical procedures.
Convenience – The i-CAT takes 8.9 second open environment scans and, within minutes, the data is transferred to the workstation computer for Dr. Drouin to begin diagnosis and treatment planning.
Patient Education – The i-CAT offers you the ability to see images of yourself in an understandable three-dimensional fashion. This gives you and your surgeon the ability to discuss your problems so that you can make educated decisions about your treatment.
- Superior image quality
- Distortion-free measurements
- Surgical predictability
- Saves surgery time/reduce costs
- Produces anatomically accurate 3-D images to create precise treatment plans leading to accurate surgical procedures.
- Considerably less patient radiation by focusing specifically on your area of concern
- An open environment scan increasing the patient’s comfort level
- Within minutes of the i-CAT scan, we are able to offer you an immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment plan